Thursday 20 November 2008

Finally!!


As i was preparing for the 3rd edition of my blog, i got a call from the Åland Tidningen. Yes, it finally came!!. The editor-in-chief surprisingly informed me that, my colum with them, will start in the coming days.
The first edition of my colum, talks about myself, my native country and also my current engagements on the Island. In my subsequent articles i wish to focus on the Swedish course for immigrants at MEDIS, the potentials within the immigrant community, initiatives on the Island geared towards supporting developing countries, among other things.
In a similar development, i am working so hard to get my online magazine off the ground. I have been to the local government, the chamber of commerce and the justice chambers to work out the registration. At the Chamber of Commerce, i had a very fruitful meeting with Sanna Boman. She offered me all the guide lines i need in getting Hej Åland registered.
My plan, is to get its started as early as possible and one of my great areas of interest is the International Island Games, coming to Åland this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can´t wait til the paper will come next week. It´ll be really nice to read it! Finally, there will be something nice to read. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So exciting!